Saturday, February 21, 2009

'wat abOut me ??


first is love

..

unfair .. thats what i cud say !! this life we had is soo unfair .. nd i hate it .. im so tired of keping things like this ... =[


wat about me ?? can u feel that i exist ? can u fil my precense of being ur daughter ?? i bet u dont .. it's ol about him and him .. i wish u cud love me too mor than u love him !! am i not ur child ? .. im just a human and i hurt also in many things although i cound'nt spik my felings .. but i cant take this anymor !!


^^ my mom always say things like dat .. that im soo bad and i dont hav respect to them .. but mom, b4 u start telling me those words .. did u ever wonder y i bcame lyk this .. why im the type of kid who's rebellious ?? .. u dont reli understand ..


my life is all about mistake .. they say that even if it's not reli ..coz they hate me nd they love them ?. isn't it ???

^^ maybe i hav everything .. i can get what i want, i cud go wherever i want to go ..wel u cud say that .. but there's one thing i dont have .. and it's love !! the love that i nid from the people around me ..

wel, my parents love me but not the kind of love they show to my younger brother .. it's ol about him .. wat he wants he can get .. even he's mistake .. !! they say it's ol my fault even its his ..


and it hurts whenever i think about it .. it reli hurts !! i often wish that i should've never born in this world .. ! this is all i cud say : "hahai .. life !! "


it's unfair right at the same time stupid ..'

why does favoritism exist .. ?? im ur child anyway .. coudn't u treat me like the way u treat him .. !!

nd i wish they cud see that ..

yes, it's my fault but you hav also the blame ..


i guess .. this is the way my life shud go..

but i also want LOVE !! :-)


____________________________________________


2 comments: