Thursday, February 26, 2009

can u not tReat me fAir ???


can u not treat me fair ??


maybe the say im strong .. stonehearted .. but do they know my feelings !!

just because im silent it doesnt min that it's okey to me !! i hurt in many ways .. it seems like people around me dont respect me .. they shud also understand that im a girl though i hav that boy attitude sometimes .. i hav always been a girl and it wil never change .. no matter what we say or we deny the facts that we easily get hurt eventhough we dont show it ..


all i just nid is simple "RESPECT" .. i want that !! it's nice to feel that people respect you as u respect them in return .. its so unfair !! just because im like this they wil not respect the way i am and my feelings .. ?? yes, its not bad to have a bunch of boy friends who goof around and make fond of u .. but not too much !! and just because you are too close with them doesnt min that they shud also treat u like their guy barkads .. !!


like i say .. we hurt because we're GIRLS and NOT BOYS .. ^^ so dont treat us like ot tOy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment